January 21, 2009

Revival Magazine?

Alright alright, sorry for not posting, if anyone cares, but everyone knows who's magazine is the top dog in this Stardollular town, ETERNITY/EDGE, writemarycat. Durr! But now, what's all this commotion about Revival? Owned by b_tch, glamour1 (sorry if friends with her), who asked me to be her, 'personal assistant' Who the hell needs an f*cking assistant on stardoll! 'Your first task is to make me a list of tabloids' WTF sweets you're not that special! End my cause, that lasted about 2 minutes until I realized what she meant and went all ape shit on her ass! :D Not liking that fake so much but, but it's also co-ownd by another Lindsay, xxdrivebylove whom I love to death! Anyway, I'm delighted to see how this turns out, so, there's a party at Thepoisonapple. On the 30th. Lord knows I'm gonna be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment